After Hour Emergencies
I had an emergency: it was late night I called the office and got the doctor on call…I explained my problem, he asked me to meet him at the office. The next day I got a call to see how I was doing by one of the staff. I am grateful for their care, great office to go and get your eyes checked.A. J.
Common Emergency Eye Conditions
These types of vision issues may need immediate eye care by eye doctors like our team at East Valley Eye Center.
- Foreign objects in the eye
- Pink eye
- Red or painful eye – especially eyes sensitive to light or accompanied by nausea
- Blunt impact or trauma on eye
- Chemical exposure or splashes
- Eye injuries that cause pain
- Loss or sudden change of vision
- Sudden onset of flashing lights