After Hour Emergencies
Call (818) 846-9999 at any time if you have an eye-related emergency. After 5:30 p.m. and on weekends, our telephone is handled by an answering service. When you call the service will either contact your doctor, so that he can respond to you, or put you in contact with the ophthalmologist who is on call.
I had an emergency: it was late night I called the office and got the doctor on call…I explained my problem, he asked me to meet him at the office. The next day I got a call to see how I was doing by one of the staff. I am grateful for their care, great office to go and get your eyes checked.
A.J., North Hollywood, CA
Common Emergency Eye Conditions
These types of vision issues may need immediate eye care by eye doctors like our team at East Valley Eye Center.
- Foreign objects in the eye
- Pink eye
- Red or painful eye – especially eyes sensitive to light or accompanied by nausea
- Blunt impact or trauma on eye
- Chemical exposure or splashes
- Eye injuries that cause pain
- Loss or sudden change of vision
- Sudden onset of flashing lights